Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 2.. Stockholm

So today was fun.. we went to the Stockholm Public Library, and had the most amazing tour guides. The guy took us to a good place for cheap lunch and I had the most amazing salmon. We then went to the Stockholm School of Architecture and had a lecture by a Swedish architect. We then went and visited his building, and then we were free for the night.

So Julia and I shared a bottle of red wine. We hung out with a bunch of people for a while and then finally went out into the heart of Stockholm and found an expensive bar. It was alot of fun, but we only stayed for two beers and then went back to the Hostel and went to the Cash Bar. It was alot of fun, minus the Prussian guys that wanted like all the girls in our group. Luckily we ended that. Now its pushing 1am, I just made a few phone calls thanks to google phone, and I am going to head to bed soon.

Tomorrow we are going to the Wood lawn Cemetery and then an art gallery, and then boarding an overnight ferry to Finland. So tomorrow is our last day here in Sweden. It was a lot of fun, but I am ready for another country. I don't know when I will have wireless again so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment