Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm on a Boat!

So I am on a Ferry on my way to Tallinn, Estona... so I have some time to kill because I am hungover and not motivated to do anything!

I have been in Europe now for a week, and I am really enjoying traveling to these countries that not alot of people ever go to.. Sweden, Finland, and Estonia. But, I am also ready to set a "home base" in Berlin and discover the city on my own and meet some Germans. But I am enjoying the group I am with, the 30 of us are getting along very well, and it has just been alot of fun.

Last night we all bought alcohol and just chilled at the Hotel for a while. You can drink in the streets, so we walked around drinking for a bit and then the whole group went with me to this gay club "DTM" it was alot of fun dancing with everyone. We stayed out till 2-3am, I can't really remember, I then went back to the hotel and made some phone calls and hung out the window, the Finish air is amazing...haha.

I really liked Helsinki, I can't wait to come back again. The city is just amazing, it is so clean and beautiful... ah! Enough going on about how much I like Helsinki.

Estonia should be fun. Tallinn is an old Medieval city, with a modern section. We are doing a project there to create a new water front, because the city lacks one now. We are working with students there, so it will be cool to get their perspective because they know the city.

So far, I am just have an amazing time... I am hanging out with people I never thought I would/ or even talk to on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment