Saturday, September 4, 2010

Last night in Tallinn, Estonia!

This city is absolutely beautiful!! Tonight is my last night here, we spent the past few days working on a Charrette, fancy word for a small project. We had to establish a waterfront area and connect it back to the old city, new city, and port. It was a different way to explore the city and we worked in pairs of three, I worked with Julia and Carlie.

Everything here is really cheap because there money isn't worth a lot, so you get a good exchange. So that food and service has been amazing. Tonight a group of us are all going out drinking together to celebrate this trip being over, because tomorrow we ferry back to Helsinki, and then fly to Berlin. I am so excited!! We will be there for a week and a half and will start school. Then we will go for a long weekend to Prague! I am so excited, I hear it is such a beautiful city. And then at the end of the month I am going to Barcelona with a group of people. I love how easy it is to bounce around all of these beautiful places in Europe.

Tallinn was just an awesome city. It is a very old Medieval City, as I mentioned in my previous post, so it feels like you are at Disney World or something, also all the building are colorful and the streets have no rhythm or reason, they just go all over the place.

So, tomorrow it is off to Berlin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment